This recipe of banana bread is so quick and easy I have the ingredients memorized in my head.
1. Large mixing bowl (I prefer an mixing bowl that mixes on its own)
2. 4" x 9" loaf pan greased
4. Oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
3-4 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 table spoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon (or a "pinch") of salt
Optional: chopped walnuts
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt to a mixing bowl and blend.
2.Beat one egg and add to mixing bowl while stirring
3. Add melted butter, continue to stir
4. Add mashed up bananas one at a time to evenly distribute the banana.
5. Optional: Add walnuts
6. Blend all ingredients until evenly mixed, about 3-5 minutes
7. Pour into loaf pan using spatula
8. Bake 350 for 50-60 minutes or until top is golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.